Last modified: August 23, 2023
Whitman Breed Abbott & Morgan LLC (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://whitmanbreed.com/ (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us using the contact information at the end of this policy.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site on an anonymized basis.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide to us.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website; however, we do not record information identifying you or linking you to the search performed.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically does not include personal information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
As part of our efforts to enhance your browsing experience and improve our Website’s functionality, we utilize Google Analytics—a trusted web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. This service helps us gather insights into user behavior, such as page views, session durations, and demographic information, while keeping individual users anonymous. Google Analytics employs cookies. By using our Website, you consent to the processing of data by Google Analytics. You can use this browser tool provided by Google, Inc. to opt-out of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/?hl=en-GB.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers (including Google, Inc.), and other third parties we use to support our business
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To comply with applicable ethical rules by which we are bound.
- To enforce or apply our agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information.
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
- Confirm whether we process their personal information.
- Access and delete certain personal information.
- Data portability.
- Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
- Correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information’s nature processing purpose.
- Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
To exercise any of these rights, or to appeal a decision regarding your previous rights request, please contact us using the contact information at the end of this policy.
Whitman Breed Abbott & Morgan LLC
500 West Putnam Ave
Greenwich, CT 06830
4884-5165-5290, v. 1